Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of olympics:snow kayaking
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
SNOW kayaking's POPUL.ARITY
Extreme things apart of snow kayaking.
Snow kayaking is considered and extreme sport, the potential for injury is high so start of on hills to get your bearings before taking the plunge on laden trails. Few ski resorts allow snow kayaking; how ever there are professional competitions that involve bumps, turns, and all sorts of adrenaline-pumping obstacles, which makes this sport very dangerous. Usually people wax the bottom of there kayak to go the speed of about 70mph which makes this sport very hazardous.