Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sydney
Sydney is located in NSW
Population: 4.576 million (in 2010)
1788: Sydney became the 1st site of European colony when convict ships of the first fleet came from England to set up the colony of NSW
Sydney officially became a city in 1842
Cricket and AFL are the most popular summer sports in Sydney
three quarters of Australians live in coastal cities
Two major political groups : Labor party & Liberal Party
Constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as head of state
Fish n Ships
Total area: 7.669 million square km
It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area
Population: 24 million