Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chicago Metro Campus Crusade for Christ
Transcript of Chicago Metro Campus Crusade for Christ
Harold Washington College
University of St. Francis
Joliet Junior College
North Central DePaul
U of C
Saint Xavier University
Indiana University Northwest
Moraine Valley CC
So that everyone knows someone who truly follows Christ If 1 disciple can communicate his faith to 20 students in his sphere of influence... ...then it will take 9000 disciples to reach the 180,000 students of Chicago 22 Full-time Staff Members Going to the World students of the world taking the gospel to students of the world Why Chicago college students? * Over1/2 million college students in Chicago
* 100+ campuses across the city
* 35% of the ethnic students in this region are concentrated in Chicago
* 12,000 international students study in Chicago
* Only 2.25% of worlds' population go to college
* Over 80 Nobel Prize laurettes from the
University of Chicago
* The president of Lithuania was a student at IIT Bill Bright said, reach the campus today, reach the world tomorrow.... Gospel movements across Chicagoland so that each of the 180,000 college students knows someone who truly follows Christ. They're hopelessly lost apart from Jesus * 31% of college students meet the criteria for a diagnosis of alcohol abuse
* Suicide is the second leading cause of
death for college students
* 61% of 20 somethings report having been
"churched" at one point during their teen
years but they are now spiritually disengaged 1 out of 5 college students in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Illinois are in Chicago They WILL impact our city, our country and our world