Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Railroad Expansion
By: Jordan, Grant, Andrew and Rebecca
The Standard Gauge Adoption
The Standard Gauge is a newly used railway track Gauge. It will help each city track connect in one easy railway. Of course many different sized railroads are affecting many economical issues at the moment. Adopting this Gauge will unify the Railroad system and simplify any issue connecting city to city.
What is it?
Do you understand now?
With the great expansion on the United States and it's railways, adopting the standard gauge seems to only have good effects on our economy. It simplifies our international system and helps the transportation of goods at a cheaper price.
With each builder free to choose the size track wanted you can imagine the many combinations in the United States. Adopting the Standard Gauge would be an excellent and successful project - many other countries are picking up on the idea as we speak.
What should we do?