Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The History of Infrared Fever Scanning System
Transcript of The History of Infrared Fever Scanning System
Who invented the infrared scanning system?
Infrared Fever Screening System used in public buildings to scan for people with a high temperature from a fever or sars invented by Singapore Technologies Electronics and the Singapore Defense Science and Technology Agency.
Infrared scanning system
By: Derrick Sutton
Mercury thermometers can be used to determine body temperature (fever thermometers), liquid temperature, and vapor temperature. Mercury thermometers are used to measure the temperature of liquids and vapors in households, laboratory experiments at educational and medical institutions, and industrial applications. The Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association (NEWMOA) provides a web site with basic information on mercury and non-mercury alternatives. Also provided are links to additional on-line resources.
Household Uses: Common household uses of mercury thermometers include fever thermometers and oven, candy and meat thermometers.
The Mercury thermometer