Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3D Modeling: Repeated Elements - Train Project Day 3
Transcript of 3D Modeling: Repeated Elements - Train Project Day 3
Repeated Elements: Rail Cars Day 3
Your task: arrange your rail cars in a line.
Model a locomotive and attach it to the front of the train.
Complete all questions on the
Day 3 Google doc
1. Open the Day 3 Google doc.
2. Follow all instructions and answer all questions within.
We'll share and discuss our progress in the last 10 minutes of class!
: You will be able to create larger groupings from basic elements.
: How can we identify basic elements and repeated groupings of those elements within a design?
: This is one of your classmate's rail cars!
Let's think about how they designed it with such precision.
One of the first steps taken to form the platform bed is to
hollow it out
Describe step-by-step how to go from the BEFORE to the AFTER image below. Be specific, describing the tools, primitives, and actions used for each step.
1. Complete the line of rail cars.
2. Design a Locomotive and attach it to the front of the train.