Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prompt
body paragraph 1
ask a rhetorical question
Everyone has a talent or skill. Identify a talent or skill you have, and explain how you develop and use it. Use specific details and examples in your response.
body paragraph 2
I am responsible for having time management.
body paragraph 3
- I don't have to be told to do my homework or study.
- I exercise and eat healthy.
- I get the right amount of sleep without being told.
Everyone has a talent or a skill, and my skill is being able to be responsible.
First of all,
One reason why I am responsible is for being organized.
- I keep up with all of my school work.
- I have an agenda to write down my homework.
- Having different binders for every class making sure I don't mix up any of my school work.
- I make time in my day to do all my homework.
- I make sure I have time to study for quizzes and tests.
- I plan ahead so I'm not procrastinating.
I am able to take care of myself.
5 great vocab words
Everyone has a skill or talent what is yours? There are many different talents or skills that people have some examples are sports, writing, responsiblity, etc. Responsiblity is an important skill that involves organization, time management, and self care. My skill is being able to be responsibility.
As you can see, there are different skills and talents that people have. As you go through life you will learn more and more skills. These skills are going to help you and others in your everday life. In life my skill is being responsible.