Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solo Traveling
What do I need to know before I try such a thing
-More information = less confusion
-Look up advises over the WWW
-gaze upon other ST experiences
Advantages and disadvantages
Its your adventure and you are the only one who could make it a fading memory or an unforgettable Experience
What is Solo Traveling
Solo traveling is traveling alone for pleasure , work or personal tasks.
Common words associated with Solo Traveling is:
- No time
Whats in it for me?
Most of it is about experience, it is what make ST crave for more
- Contributes in elevating ones life style
- More communication!
- Getting lost
- Its somewhat more expensive
I made new friends
I knew that I loved this Experience
Miller, Laurel. “The Joys of Traveling Solo.” gadling.
O’Hagan, Andrew. “Yes, Please Party of One.”Travel
Bayley, Nikki. “Going it alone: 7 tips for successful solo travel.” CNN
Huston, Cate. “How I learned to Love Traveling Solo." life hacker