Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Haim Ginott Classroom Management
Transcript of Haim Ginott Classroom Management
respect student needs
Student self-discipline relies on trust and mutual respect with the teacher Students can have an active role
By writing the contract, you show faith in student's abilities
Contracts allow for mutual understanding of classroom expectations fostering better behavior We use behavior contracts in our science classes at my placement. We have both students and parents sign the contract and are able to refer back to the contract if there are any problems in class. By entering into a contract with students, explaining the expectations clearly at the beginning of the year, and modeling respectful, proper behavior we can create a classroom atmosphere with little misbehavior that includes student self-discipline. Sources: