Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lusail CP-4
Underpass Tunnel T-1 Zone-4 Trough Structure C&C Tunnel Zone-2 1. Design Parameters a. Permeability k = 9.6 x 10-6 to 2.1 x 10-5 m/s *
*Based on the Packer Test result conducted by Fugro Middle East. 2. Dewatering Requirements 1. Design Parameters b. Estimated Flowrates 2. Dewatering Requirements Based on the technical data available, Action proposes to install Deepwells to enable groundwater control. Typical Deepwell Dewatering System Deepwell System Layout Junction-12 Underpass Deepwell System Layout - Junction-12 Underpass Deepwell System Layout - Wadi Underpass Wadi Underpass Junction-13 Underpass Deepwell System Layout - Junction-13 Underpass Junction-14 Underpass, Tunnel T-1 Deepwell System Layout - Junction-14 Underpass, Tunnel T-1 Trough Structure, C&C Tunnel Deepwell System Layout - Trough Structure, C&C Tunnel Dewatering Discharge Options Junction J-12 ~3400m Wadi Underpass ~1600m Junction-13 Underpass 760m Junction-14 Underpass 800m Trough Structure,
C&C Tunnel 350m 4. Potential Risks/ Contingencies in Dewatering Design 4. Potential Risks/ Contingencies in Dewatering Design Potential Risks 1. Extra wells shall be added as per the volume of the extra water. 2. Recommend Geotechnical Solutions (grouting, etc) 1. Contingencies: 3. Monitoring of groundwater levels outside the excavation areas to avoid any Ground settlements.
1. Extra Water Flow that may be caused by anomalies in actual ground strata (cavities, voids, etc).
2. Risks of Ground settlement to Surrounding Areas. Excavation Details