Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Role and Significance
Transcript of The Role and Significance
Choose a job that you love,
and you will never have to work
a day in you life.'
Discovering the Filipino Entrepreneurs
Common thread that bonds most of the entrepreneurs:
"work is not really work for them
but rather a vocation or passion."
"Value it creates to other people"
vibrant economy depends on the level of entrepreneurial activity in the country...
Poverty and Inequality in Selected Countries
2009 Official Poverty Statistics, NSCB
UNESCAP 2009 Statistical Yearbook
What are SMME's
Small, medium, and micro enterprises
Any business activity or enterprise engaged in industry, agribusiness and/or services, whether single proprietorship, cooperative, partnership, or corporation.
Critical Contributions of Entrepreneurs
* Generates more jobs, incomes,
goods and services
* Reduce poverty and improve
the quality of life.
* Contribution to more equitable distribution of wealth and prevent social unrest.
* Increase tax collection, which redounds to more social services and public goods.