Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the interior plains
Transcript of the interior plains
By: Joey and Josh Dick
The interior plains
is in Manitoba
North west territories
is humid,and can change quickly without warning and with all the climate in the interior plains it's good to grow grain and corn.
The Natural Resources for the Interior plains are: jobs, oil, natural gas, coal, uranium, gold, zinc, and copper.
oil industry, R.C.M.P., Farming, Government, Medicine, Education, Manufacturing,
have hills,cliffs, lakes,forests,flat lands,low mountains,sand dunes,wide river valleys.
Cars, Planes, walking, Subways, Motorcycles, Bikes,
7.4 Million population, We also live in the Interior plains
we used wiki.answers.com . and google.ca