Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alberta, Canada
Alberta, Canada is in western Canada and is one of Canada's three prairie Providences. It is bounded by the Providences of British Columbia to the west and Saskatchewan to the east.
How people get around in Alberta is driving, flying, shipping, just like what we do. Some people take known highways like highway 43, 16 and so much more. The Calgary and Edmonton international airports are the 4th and 5th busiest airports in Canada.
Most of the northern half of the province is boreal forest, with the Rocky Mountains along the southwestern boundary. Canada is also about the same size of North America.
Alberta is fertile province as the southern portion of it's surface . It has chiefly of plains that are almost entirely treeless. Alberta has high latitude. The population is 4.083 million.
by: trinity carlton
One obvious concern is the industrial oil extraction operations, both the construction and operation of them. An other concern is the increasing population and it's destruction of native lands for human habitation.