Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EDU-524
& Educational Leadership Welcome to EDU-524, Community Building and Educational Leadership. This course is designed for teachers, managers, and administrators within a school. The course will cover many components of leadership including analysis of school structures, school improvement model, and technology for change. Additionally, the course will allow you to reflect on your growth as an educator as well as opportunities to share your knowledge.
Through collaboration with other members within your cohort, you will be able to share and gain insights about many opportunities available within the school system. Helping teachers stay
emotionally healthy and positive. Creating Change agents in
students’ school buildings. The Role of Teachers as Leaders Emphasize that teaching is about relationships, character,
attitude, and faith A time for reflection before the final course to finish the project (a time tolook back and look ahead).