Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of waves
these have wave energy waves Most waves are caused by winds blowing over the surface of an ocean. Waves are also caused by the moon because the moons gravity pulls the ocean waves back and the water and lets it go. waves begin as tiny ripples. As the ripples grow, the wind pushes the back of the ripples and makes it bigger and it turns into a wave. The size of the waves depend on how hared the wind blows ripples wind blowing waves ocean current ocean Oceans Waves and by the help of Maritza THE END BY: DESIREE CORREA with a little help from maritza