Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The hope diamond
Transcript of The hope diamond
by: Marissa, Cadence and Quinston
where is it now?
It is currently at the Smithsonian institute and has been there since 1958.
different view points
One theory is that the diamond is cursed and that everyone who touches it dies.
Another theory is that the newspaper journalists created the curse to sell newspapers in the 1800s.
our last reason is that it is just a coincidence.
Why is the hope diamond a mystery ?
It is a mystery Because everyone who touches the diamond dies. The curse started with the beheading of Marie Antoinette. Ten people have died in total. Some by suicide others by murder, drowning and many other strange ways.
what is our theory?
Our theory is that is when the original owner of the diamond died he haunted the diamond so that no one else could have it. Once someone had it he killed them because if he could'nt have it no one could.
Question: What is the hope diamond
The hope diamond is a ocean blue diamond with a antique cut. it costs 200 to 250 million dollars.