Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
science fair project-glowing water
Transcript of science fair project-glowing water
black light/flashlight Materials that fluoresce contain phosphors, which absorb radiation from the black light and re-emit visible light, making the fluorescent substance or object appear to glow in the dark to the human eye. It also glows from its color. The highlighter has a yellow neon color that makes the water glow. 1.cut the highlighter
2.take the highlighter ink
3. squeeze it in the container full of water
4.put the black light/flashlight behind it.
5. have fun!!!:) the water will glow after putting the highlighter and the flashlight behind Hypothesis