Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Road To Me
Transcript of My Road To Me
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
- "Why I Chose This Song"
- "My Street Cred"
- "I Don't Know..."
- "I Do Know..."
- "My Point Is..."
I Don't Know
- Who I am today
- Who I will be tomorrow
I Do Know...
- What and Who I Want To Be:
My Point Is...
I don't know who I am now, but I know who I want to be. I have big hopes and dreams for the future, and even though right now I might be a small town amongst a bunch of others that want to become a city. I know I will succeed.
My Street Cred
- "You're Hysterical" (~Téa Geraci)
I AM STILL FINDING MYSELF.
Why I Chose This Song
This song by Katy Perry, as many of you know is called "Roar". This song means a lot to me. It ancompasses all that I want to prove to myself and everyone around me. This is a really powerful and motivating song. For me personally it has affected the way I view myself and my life. Although this is not the the original version, I felt this really simplified the song to show it's original message. While watching this presentation please keep in mind the overall theme and message of this song.
BY: Sajel Arya