Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LVNJ talk
teaching and learning,
and reading and writing
are changing, every day think about how you read... what was the first thing you read today? or wrote? what does reading look like today? in what ways is it different? in what ways is it the same? so how do adults with low literacy skills learn to negotiate a world increasingly populated with new technologies? how can these technologies be used to increase literacy and connection? digital technologies can be used as a space to publish and connect, to create community and opportunity, to find voice and solidarity new technologies and new literacies have an impact on one another -- new tools shape new practices did technology come into play?
if so, how? all of us now negotiate language and literacy demands through increasingly sophisticated tools so how do we help our students negotiate these worlds? welcome to the world of blogging ...