Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spanish
with a year-round average
temperature of about 23°c (75°f). The northern part of the
state is temperate and dry with
an average year-round temperature of about 16°c (61°f). In the mountain regions, temperatures can be much cooler.
In Hermosillo, the average year-round temperature is about
23°c (75°f). The average rainfall in the capital is about 24
centimeters (9.5 inches) per year. Sonora had a total population of 2,216,969 in 2000; of the total, 1,110,590 were men and 1,106,379 were women. Explored by Spaniards in the 1530s, Sonora became an important colonial copper, gold, and silver-mining district.