Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spanish
with a year-round average
temperature of about 23°c (75°f). The northern part of the
state is temperate and dry with
an average year-round temperature of about 16°c (61°f). In the mountain regions, temperatures can be much cooler.
In Hermosillo, the average year-round temperature is about
23°c (75°f). The average rainfall in the capital is about 24
centimeters (9.5 inches) per year. Sonora had a total population of 2,216,969 in 2000; of the total, 1,110,590 were men and 1,106,379 were women. Explored by Spaniards in the 1530s, Sonora became an important colonial copper, gold, and silver-mining district.