Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Igbo Gender Roles vs. American Gender Roles
Transcript of Igbo Gender Roles vs. American Gender Roles
"Okonkwo ruled his household with a heavy hand. His wifes especially lived in perpetual fear of his fiery temper" The novel also explains how Okonkwo will not have a son who cannot hold up his head in the gathering of the clan. In the U.S., men and women are treated as equal. Women and men both share the same jobs and have equal amount of pay. In the U.S., even though women and men are equal, when it comes to sports men are praised more. Men are the more dominant gender in the Igbo tribe while the women take care of the children and prepare the food. Many thanks to Ms. Della Rocca, who got to keep her job! :) (Don't ask how we got the picture :] ) Prezi done by
and last but NOT least, Brian Aguilar