Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Credit Evaluation
risks is important as it help
in establishing credit limits.
In analysis credit risk two type of errors occur:
Traditional credit Analysis
Five C's of credit
Types of error
Type I error
A good customer is misclassified as a poor credit risk .
Type II error
A bad customer is misclassified as a good credit risk .
Traditional credit analysis is the method by which one calculates the credit of business .
It can be done in term of the "Five C's of credit