Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My Career
$168,650 is the average pay per year.
If I was to move to a different state, which would be California I would get paid $127 per year average. They work in environments comforting to children, especially younger ones that are afraid of the doctor.
They work in conditions consisting of long hours and risk of exposure to communicable disease. Education Degrees Needed for Pediatrics are: Bachelor's Degree & MD or DO Degree.
University of California
University of Pennsylvania
Stanford University Places I would like to work in Pediatrics Spokane
Seattle Childrens Hospital
Mary Bridge Pediatricians are concerned with the health of infants-teenagers. They specialize in helping kids grow up healthy. Pediatricians, like other physicians, work on a day to day basis helping kids with common health problems, such as an head injury. Pediatrics Earnings Madison Arnold Job Description Some pediatricians, however, are trained for the more intense physical health issues, like terminal cancer. Working Conditions 50 hours per week
On Average 9 hours per day.