Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Edgar Allen Poe
Transcript of Edgar Allen Poe
Choose the option that you prefer and explain your reasoning. If you were an author, would you...
a) Base your work on your real life and experiences
b) Use your writing to express your imagination and explore experiences different from your own
unit eq: how can an author's personal experiences shape his or her writing?
who is edgar allan poe?
Underline at least THREE details that you think may have impacted Poe's work
What kind of person was he?
Tuesday, May 27
edgar allan poe
lesson eq: How have poe's life's experiences impacted his work?
What "vibes" do you get from this clip?
How does "The Raven" make you feel?
After learning about Poe's history, are you surprised by the tone of this poem?