Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Royal Brunei Airline
Transcript of Royal Brunei Airline
- Country of origin: Brunei
- Founded: November 18,1974
- Flag carrier airline of the Sultanate of Brunei
- Owned by the government
- Operating 27 routes, 14 destinations
- Airbus A319
- Airbus A320
- Boeing 777-200ER
- (5 new aircrafts)
"Giving the World Asia's Best”
- The country’s flag carrier
- November 18,1974
- Owned by the government of Brunei
- Operating 27 routes, 14 destinations in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Australia
Royal Brunei class
- Business class
- Economy class
- (No First class)
Economy Class seating is comfortable, with adjustable head and foot rests, and a personal television
offers a wide range of inflight entertainment options to choose from.
“SkyDreamer sleeper seats”
Seats deploy into an inclined bed, which along with a plush duvet and a larger pillow to offer peaceful sleep.
Each seat has its own power connector and personal TV.
Royal Brunei Airlines is repositioning itself as a ‘boutique’ airline
Now refocusing as a boutique airline with strong regional franchise and operating only to longhaul destinations.
A key step on this journey will be taken next year, when Royal Brunei receive the first of five new aircraft from Boeing.
-Royal Brunei airline is planning to implement network extensions to destinations such as Manila, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Asian countries are being targeted as key markets for the airline.
We have many choices of delicious meals to offer passengers.
"Food Fit To Fly By" is one our airline's slogans.
Enjoy the same caring service from our professional flight attendants
The Sky Lounge at the Brunei Airport is a wonderful location to await your flight
Won the "Best Foreign Airline" at Tourism Awards 2011
The perfect getaway, consider Royal Brunei to get you to your destination safely and receive a great experience.
Our goal is to “giving the world’s asia best”
- Royal Brunei Airlines’ sky lounge
- New facilities include massage chairs, shower rooms, free wifi and internet access.
- Loyalty programme ( Royal Skies)
- Free flights, seat upgrades.
Features and Benefits