Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Proverbs
His job was to take care of the sheep.
One day his family was not home. So, he was alone.
That day he saw many wolves. The wolves were running very fast toward his family's sheep. So, he was very scared. He thought he could not save the sheep. He wanted to run away.
He was scared that he and his sheep are finished. Then he remembered that one day his grandfather told him "don't cry until you see the coffin".
He now knew that he had to go out and help save the sheep.
English Translation: Moral: This is kind of like a perserverance-type of proverb, about not giving up. But it also talks about thinking about the present.
The moral is not to give up before you've been through what you've been through. It encourages you to try something even if you think you can't do it. Real-Life Situation? Bibliography: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Spanish_proverbs http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/不棺材不掉泪