Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Design Thinking
Phases of the Design Process
Understand the Challenge
Who is the client? Get to know them.
What kind of struggles do they face?
What kind of questions do we need to ask to find the information we need?
What is the design problem?
Reflect on what is feasible
Find ways to relate to the situation
Generate & Refine Ideas
In groups, use idea cards to generate ideas related to the case.
Which issues are most interesting to the group?
What solutions could be implemented?
Don't censor yourself -- write down all your ideas, you can edit them later.
Give a short presentation of the group's ideas.