Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Shelby Elementary GEP
Transcript of Shelby Elementary GEP
originality, elaboration Contact Information Mr. Norris:
(205) 682-6630 Concept Lens: CHANGE 2010-2011 Units of Study 1. Decades of Change 2. Stock Market? Begin with 1900 and end with 1990 (beginning-Wright Brothers & Titanic) 3. Interest Studies Geocaching, magic, mysteries/puzzles, animation, technology, etc. Students will participate in weekly bibliotherapy, cinematherapy, and discussion sessions that target affective needs of gifted students, such as: *teamwork
*importance of dreaming
*understanding "gifts" Scheduling Fourth and fifth graders receive four hours of pull-out services each week. Third graders receive three hours of pull-out services. Students will be grouped with other gifted students in their regular education classroom. Teachers will be taught different kinds of grouping strategies. Students will not be required to make up missed work while in the GRC classroom. Parent/Teacher Communication *Please make sure I have your email address. *Quarterly Newsletters *Quarterly Progress Reports Supply List *$25 donation
*Construction Paper or cardstock *All children can learn.
*Children learn differently and instruction must be differentiated.