Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Five Levels of BYOD
Transcript of The Five Levels of BYOD
Cobb Virtual Library Level 2 The teacher delivers at least one assignment per week in an online content management system.
Desire to Learn
The students begin to use Web 2.0 tools to create products and presentations.
Voicethread Level 3 The teacher delivers all content through an online content management system.
Students choose which presentation tools to use.
The teacher automates all traditional assessments.
No Red Ink
Spelling City Level 4 The teacher "unpacks" standards with the class.
Students decide how they will learn the standard.
Students prove that they have learned the standard by using any tools at their disposal.
Students create standards based rubrics and assess themselves and each other with them.
The teacher facilitates for the majority of the school day.
Students become independent learners who take responsibility for their education.