Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The effectiveness of Aloe Vera and
Transcript of The effectiveness of Aloe Vera and
1. Aloe Vera gel is effective to cure and lessen pimples.
2. Lemon juice is effective to cure and lessen pimples.
3. The combination of Aloe Vera gel and Lemon juice is very effective in removing and curing pimples
Significance of the Study
The researchers believe that this study would be beneficial to all people who are suffering from pimples because through this research they will be able to know how to treat pimples/acne without using those commercial products. This study will help individuals to save money. Since the plants that was used for treating could only be found in their community.
Nowadays, several products that can help treat pimples are already available to the public. But several people hesitate to use them due to their expensiveness, that’s why the researchers think of a way on how to help those people avail of products that are less expensive but are also effective. The availability of this product is made possible through the conduct of this research using two common herbal plants: the Aloe Vera and Lemon that are available in our community.
A solution that can remove or lessen pimples was created using Aloe Vera gel and Lemon extract after conducting an experiment. It was then applied on the affected areas of the chosen respondent, in the morning and evening for about 20 minutes and it will be washed with clean water.
Findings of the study shows that Aloe Vera gel and Lemon extract are both effective in treating pimples, and they are even more effective when mixed together. The hypotheses were also proven to be true. Therefore, it was concluded that Aloe Vera gel and Lemon extract are effective for treating pimples.
This chapter presents the methods and the materials used by the researchers in gathering the data needed.
Aloe Vera Gel ( 10 ml )
Lemon Juice ( 5 ml )
1. Wash the Aloe Vera stalk and the lemon to be used in the experiment.
2. Cut the leaf of both side of the Aloe Vera with a knife to remove the thorns.
Slice through the center of the stalk to separate it into two parts.
3. Use a spoon to scrape out the aloe gel from each piece and put it in a bowl.
4. Using a spoon squeeze the gel until it is liquefied. Then measure 10 ml Aloe Vera extract to be mixed later with 5 ml lemon juice.
5. Prepare the 5 ml lemon juice needed for mixing.
6. Mix the two ingredients: 10 ml Aloe Vera extract and 5 ml lemon juice and stir it very well.
7. Put the solution in a clean bottle or container.
8. Apply the solution to the affected areas in the morning and in the evening for about 20 minutes and wash it with clean water within one week to see the results.
Scope and Limitation
This research is focused only on the use of Aloe Vera gel and Lemon Extract in treating pimples. The research materials are only Aloe Vera and Lemon. This research is limited for the treating of pimples or acne and will be for external use only.
This study aimed to determine the effectiveness of Aloe Vera gel and Lemon extract in treating pimples and it specifically sought answers to the following questions:
1. Is Aloe Vera gel effective to cure or lessen pimples?
2. Is Lemon juice effective to cure or lessen pimples?
3. Is the combination of Aloe Vera gel and Lemon extract effective in treating pimples?
Statement of the Problem
The researchers would like to recommend this study about the Aloe Vera and Lemon as pimple remover and can cure also pimples/acne and accurate procedure and measures will be used.
The researchers conclude that the Aloe Vera and Lemon fruit are effective in curing or removing pimples/acne in our skin, according to the experimentation that the researchers made.