Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
=An anti bullying vision=
Transcript of =An anti bullying vision=
My anti bullying vision
First we must understand this world wide problem to solve it.
Hitting others down to put yourself up.
Saying mean things to others.
How to prevent bullying
First make the bully know that you do not like what he is doing.
This is when you use the internet to say mean things.
Making others sad by talking behind their back.
Did you know?
-That insults and calling names represent the most used type of bullying.
Effects of Bullying
Bullying is not good for anyone young or old and leaves bad memories behind. It makes people cry and feel bad about them selves.
Bullying is using words or actions as a weapon to be mean to others
-47% of parents in Canada report their children being bullied.
-73% of cyberbullying is e-mail threats
! Stop Bullying !
Then, tell a older person that you trust; parents, brother, sister
finally, wait and don't let what he says get to your head
Your so bad at sports!