Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of r-P-g
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
PARENTS LOOKING THROUGH STUFF
DONT YA HATE IT
INVASION OF PRIVACY
TOTAL TRUST IN GOVERNMENT
SO WHAT DID WE GET FOR IT?
ABSTRUCTION OF THE CONSTITUTION
OVEREACTION FROM GOVERNMENT
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, "
ON PAR WITH McCARTHYISM
"McCarthyism was used during the 1950s to call out suspected communist; the problem with this was that many who were called up to testify had no evidence against them. "
PATRIOT ACT VID
2006 ATT SPYING
WHERE WILL THIS TAKE US