Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flubber Soap!
My second trial I used Herbal essences shampoo, blue food coloring, generic brand corn starch, and Crisco vegetable oil.
This recipe made the flubber really dry but easier to handle.
Thanks for Watching!
Dish Soap vs Shampoo
In my first trial I used Ajax orange dish soap, green food coloring, generic brand corn starch, and Crisco vegetable oil. I used too much shampoo and not enough corn starch.
This recipe made the flubber really liquidy. But I think that was because of the dish soap.
For my Genius Hour I made flubber soap. Flubber soap is flexible, pull able, wrapable soap.
1/4 cup Shampoo or Dish Soap
1/3 cup Corn Starch
Oil (Vegetable or Canola)
Mix everything together until combined. Then put a little bit of cornstarch all over you hands and pick up the soap and work with until desired consistency.