Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leadership Training on Feedback
Transcript of Leadership Training on Feedback
"94% of the time feedback is received negatively." -Todd Kaleto
-Emotional Parts of the Brain
-Part of the brain ready for feedback
I love Feedback!
"Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions" -Kenneth H. Blanchard
"That is just the way it is around here."
"I have just learned to keep my mouth shut about things like that."
"I have already given up trying to change stuff around here."
What needs to happen for you to successfully give feedback?
What things do you want to avoid when giving feedback?
What needs to happen for you to successfully receive feedback?
What things do you want to avoid when receiving feedback?
By: David Richardson