Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Impact of Organisms
Transcript of Impact of Organisms
Did you know that there are 6 different kingdoms of life animals,plants,fungi,protists,bacteria, and archera.
What is it?
How is it a destructive force?
The impact of organisms is a destructive force because people can cause pollution and cut down trees, animals eat plants and take up area, and some plants are poisonous and can kill animals and humans.
In Antarctica the only living thing is animals and people
examples of surface features
All orgainisms effect landforms. animals effect landforms by digging holes, blocking river with wood, people effect landforms by cutting down trees and polluting the air, plant effect landforms by covering them with leaves and trees crushing them.
The impact of organisms is the impact of all living things on earth's surface. Some examples are people,animals,and plants.
The two oldest kingdoms of life are bacteria and archera.
Organisms means all living things on earth.
1. What is it?
2. How is it a destructive force
3. What does organisms mean?