Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Evaluating Websites
RADCAB is a mnemonic device to help you remember the following:
Read about RADCAB here:
Evaluate the following
website. Be sure to make
notes on your chart.
Now that you are
familiar with RADCAB,
let's practice using it.
Now evaluate this website, which is also about the Sept. 11 attacks.
Let's move on to another topic:
Endangered species. Evaluate the
following websites. Remember to
make notes on your chart.
Let's look at websites on one more topic:
Ferdinand Magellan. Evaluate the following
websites. Be sure to make notes on your chart.
How can I tell a "good" website from a "bad" website?
Good job! Thank you for participating in today's activity.