Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Keywords of Apartheid
Transcript of The Keywords of Apartheid
it's a system of
between 1948 and 1994
rules the country
They divide the population of
South Africa into four groups,
Black people have to move to poor
rural areas, called
Black people can't vote
from schools, restaurants, hospitals...
So, it's also a form of
Political and Economic
it's a NON-VIOLENT CONFLICT
End of Apartheid:
first DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS
Nelson Mandela is elected
President of South Africa
in South Africa
Corso TFA a.a 2014-2015
Università degli Studi di Verona
Laboratorio didattica con le TIC
classe di concorso A345-A346
THE WORLD OF