Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blobfish
Blobfish have a jelly-like substance
that has lower density than water which allows them to float above the ocean floor.
What are they?
A Blobfish is a fish .
They rarley move unless food is close to them.
What do they eat?
Blobfish are able to open and close they're mouth without muscles.
Where do they live?
They float along the bottom of the ocean.
Does it lay eggs or give live birth?
They don't have any muscles.
This is a Blobfish.
Five Interesting Facts
They can move their mouth without using muscles.
When they are taken out of water they dry-out and lose their human-like face.
They are inedible.
They lay eggs.
They have a sense that can detect if something big or small is swimming near them.
Blobfish are carnivores. They mainly eat sea urchins, mollusks, crabs, lobsters and some other things that slowly move across the bottom of the ocean.
They're able to live 800 meters deep.