Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Issues in Europe Tanya 2nd period
Transcript of Issues in Europe Tanya 2nd period
Tanya 2nd period
In Chernobyl there was this power plant and out of no where it exploded and that was 10x worse than a nuclear bomb. So there was radiation everywhere. There were these signs that told you if the radiation was not on a safe level. The water was contaminated and it wasn't safe for 3 months.
Acid rain in Germany
-The acid rain in Germany kills crops.
-Also destroys buildings and statues.
-Harmful to groundwater.
-Germany get acid rain by the air pollution from other countries.(wind)
Air pollution in UK
-In 1952 the great smog happened.
-The smog was so dense that for four days people could not see.
-Thousands of people died and transportation slowed because of the smog.
-Crime also increased.
* Ghost town
Pictures of Chernobly
Picture of the air pollution.
Description of Chernobyl