Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Scientific Method (Foldable)
Transcript of The Scientific Method (Foldable)
Step 1: Setting Up the Experiment
Step 2: Performing the Experiment
Step 3: Evaluating the Experiment
The Scientific Method
TSW develop a grade level appropriate scientific investigation with teacher assistance.
Do the experiment
Record all data
Perform each of the
trials exactly the same
A very basic experiment
ACT Prep Video
How is a question testable?
Independent and Dependent Variables are evident
Make sure you have...
1. Described trends in data. (what happened)
2. Examined an explanation for the data (why it happened)
3. Compared the results to your hypothesis (were you right)