Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 4 Lesson 1: The Marshall Plan (2 of 2).
Transcript of Week 4 Lesson 1: The Marshall Plan (2 of 2).
Recap of the Marshall Plan
1. We will watch a brief video summarising the Marshall Plan.
2. Write down two things you learnt from the video.
3. Class discussion to follow.
Short reading and questions on the Marshall Plan
1. Working individually.
2. Read and annotate the text.
3. Answer the true/false questions at the bottom of the document.
4. Correction and class discussion to follow.
Learning goal: I can evaluate the significance of the Marshall Plan to the Cold War and Soviet–American relationship.
Primary source analysis