Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Library System
A Library System is a software use to catalog, to track circulation and to have an inventory of the library’s assets . This uses computer-based system to keep a record of the books and the transaction that took place.
• Any education institute can make use of it for providing information about author, content of the available books.
• It can be used in offices and modifications can be easily done according to requirements.
1-Finding the idea
2-Dividing the work in between.
3-Finding time for all of us to meet.
4-Assigning an appropriate due date for the subtasks to be completed.
1- Search , brainstorming .
2- list the work needed,Made the members choose
3-face to face &Online meetings
4-schedules of team members
list of the dependent works
* Changing , Incomplete Requirements and Specifications .
* People lose focus on the project's benefits .
* The Need To believe in the idea .
* Unrealistic Time Frames.
* Failure to terminate project on time.
* Respect time .
* Every view point is important .
* Practice active listening and ask clarifying questions.
* Starting with what worked well can help the session get started.
(get them to say yes).
* Make sure someone takes notes .
* The value of management for project ,time and life in general
from the root to the fruit
• To make transactions, lending and accepting of materials, faster and convenient with less effort.
• To search for a certain material and/or related materials faster and easier.
• To keep track of acquisitions and circulation of materials.
• To accurately compute for all fees and fines when needed
* Finish the project on time .
* Divide the project on stages.
* Good budget estimate.
* Clear Requirements , Standards
prepared by : Sura Zayadneh