Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Library System
A Library System is a software use to catalog, to track circulation and to have an inventory of the library’s assets . This uses computer-based system to keep a record of the books and the transaction that took place.
• Any education institute can make use of it for providing information about author, content of the available books.
• It can be used in offices and modifications can be easily done according to requirements.
1-Finding the idea
2-Dividing the work in between.
3-Finding time for all of us to meet.
4-Assigning an appropriate due date for the subtasks to be completed.
1- Search , brainstorming .
2- list the work needed,Made the members choose
3-face to face &Online meetings
4-schedules of team members
list of the dependent works
* Changing , Incomplete Requirements and Specifications .
* People lose focus on the project's benefits .
* The Need To believe in the idea .
* Unrealistic Time Frames.
* Failure to terminate project on time.
* Respect time .
* Every view point is important .
* Practice active listening and ask clarifying questions.
* Starting with what worked well can help the session get started.
(get them to say yes).
* Make sure someone takes notes .
* The value of management for project ,time and life in general
from the root to the fruit
• To make transactions, lending and accepting of materials, faster and convenient with less effort.
• To search for a certain material and/or related materials faster and easier.
• To keep track of acquisitions and circulation of materials.
• To accurately compute for all fees and fines when needed
* Finish the project on time .
* Divide the project on stages.
* Good budget estimate.
* Clear Requirements , Standards
prepared by : Sura Zayadneh