Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stop whaling
While American ships created a highly organized industry, the hunting of whales had ancient roots. 1. Oil for lighting in 19th century After Japan's defeat in World War II when there is a lack of food source in the country and people were hungry, whale meat became an important source of the protein in Japan.
In research, whale meat are totally different form cultivated mass-production of beef/pork, it has less residue, lower fat, lower cholesterol, more mineral, more vitamins. 2. Lack of food bgs How can we stopping whaling? What should we do for stopping whaling? Why do we need to stop whaling? Topic I think this is about facts! "No one has the right to criticize the food culture of another people," said Matayuki Komatsu of Japan's Fisheries Agency.
People can choose what they want to eat. Different
perspectives of whaling According to the period after World War II, Japanese learned how to whaling and that eating whale meat became a part of Japan's culture.
3.Other reasons Whale oil lamp of the 18/19th century Whale meat sashimi Canned whale meat. Traditional activities Scientific research