Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching Growth Mindset
Candice Simonon 3 October 2014
Transcript of Teaching Growth Mindset
Given a set of materials, teachers will
themselves to teach growth mindset by collaborating in small groups to create a lesson plan that
Growth v. Fixed Mindset Sort
Lesson Plan Sample
Lesson Plan Creation
Lesson Plan Share
Wrapping It Up
Do Now: Growth and Fixed Mindset Sort
- Fixed and growth mindset sheets (blue)
- Fixed and growth mindset statement strips
1. Read all mindset statement strips
2. Determine if the statements represent a growth or fixed mindset
I know what to teach!
Share Your Ideas
Each group has 5 minutes to present their lesson to the group.
Everyone else records notes in the graphic organizer.
Resources, resources, resources...
Each group will use the materials provided to create a lesson plan
Be ready to present to the group!
Create 5 groups
All groups should have no more than 2 of the same color shirt
It's exit ticket time!