Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 4/20/10
didn't kill the whale and the cuase of the death is still unknown. A family in california first saw the
dead Gray Whale on the beach. This is telling us that we should
really clean up our oceans and put our trash in the garbage! There should be more places at the beach or on the shore to throw our trash away so that we don't thow our trash into the water. This is what is making polution in the water and what is hurting the sea life and animals. Even if the garbage didn't
kill the gray whale, this is still a sign that the animals eat all of the garbage that we litter on the ground and in the water. That is wrong of us and not good for them. Animals are nat safe any more with our garbage, they need better care!
THE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS!