Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Site analysis
by Mina Kaboudarahangi
What did you learn from your site visit?
What are the urban issues?
where are the dormant sites?
How your site can inspire you?
How can you present your findings?
Kevin Andrew Lynch was an American urban planner and author. His most influential books include The Image of the City and What Time is This Place?
One of Lynch's innovations was the concept of place legibility, which is essentially the ease with which people understand the layout of a place
Methodology of working:
the existing form and public image of the area.
Understand the c
opportunities and image elements and use them in designing a city .
Examples of site analysis by students
describes something that i
s not active o
but which h
as the ability
to be active at a later time