Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Yayoi Kusama
Yayoi Kusama Was Born March 22,1922
On 12th Nov 2008 Christies New York sold a work by her for $5.1 million, a record for a living female artist Kusama lives, by choice, in a mental hospital in Tokyo, Born in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Yayoi Kusama has exhibited work with Claes Oldenburg, Andy Warhol, and Jasper Johns Yayoi Kusama favorite quote isIf it were not for art, I would have killed myself a long time ago," Kusama left Japan at the age of 27 for New York City, She returned to Japan in ill health in 1973.
I like this Artwork Because,It had To do With her life & this her best artwork
Yayoi Kusama Went to Art School For 4Years For Yayoi Kusama Polka Dot Art She Used Is Pattern & Repetiton Yayoi Kusama Made A Impact On Society Bacause Everybody In Her Place Of Birth Looked At Art Different & Thought They Could Follow There Dreams.