Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Epic Warrior Cats
Transcript of Epic Warrior Cats
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clans' territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may hot eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies of retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that last for the night. There shall be no fighting amoung Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No waaarrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a direrent Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kitll other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet. Clan Hierarchy
Leader- The leader
Sleep- Leader's Den
Do- Recieve 9 lives; choose mentors; lead Clan in battle; speak for Clan
Deputy- 2nd in charge
Sleep- Warrior's Den
Do- Organize clan; hunt; help plan battle tatics; stand in for leader
Medicine Cat- The healer
Do- Heal Clanmates, talk to StarClan; interpret dreams & signs
Sleep- Medicine Cat's Den
Warrior- Toms & she-cats without kits (Senior Warriors- Eldest & most trusted warrior)
Sleep- Warrior's Den
Do- Patrol borders; hunt; battle; mentor Apprentices
Apprentice- Cats training to be warriors
Age- at least 6 moons
Sleep- Apprentice's den
Do- Chores, train for battle with mentors; battles; hunt
Queens- She-cats nursing or expecting kits
Do- nurse & look after kits
Kit- baby cats
Age- 0-6 moons
Do- get to know Clan members, play
Elders- Retired Warriors or Queens
Sleep- Elder's Den
Do- tell stories; be respected by Clanmates