Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Basics of Multimedias
Transcript of The Basics of Multimedias
The Basics of Multimedia
Free audio recording and editing software
Export files as .mp3 files
Video editing software
You all get to be stars!
Preparing for your shoot
Make a shot list
- Extra Batteries
- Clean SD Card
- Power Source
Preparing for Shoot
Time to film
secondary footage that adds meaning to a sequence
5. Check your audio
YouTube Screen Name
Kari Weis email@example.com
Tuesday: 12 -5 p.m.
Thursday: 12 - 5 p.m.
1. Set your shot.
2. Shoot with the light.
3. Use the rule of thirds.
4. Be aware of surroundings.
Hold your shots
for at least 15 seconds
before zooming or panning
Cut a clip
Add a title
1. Shoot the interviewee at a slight angle
2. Have them look at you, not the camera
3. Have them state & spell their name
4. Ask them to repeat the question
double system shooting:
recording audio on separate device
1. Adjust Gain (ability of amplifier to increase the power of a signal)
-20db sweet spot
-12 - -6db highest points
2. Always monitor audio
3. Make sure you are rolling