Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of THE photography
The word photography is of Greek origin . It comes from photos , and would " draw or write with light ." According to the Encarta Encyclopedia 2004 , the
Photography is defined as " permanent procedure in which images are obtained on surfaces sensitized through the photochemical action of light or other forms of radiant energy . "
Photography and Camera are joined by a very strong bond , but differ from each other because the Photography is the art and the camera is the device that played .
We have a history of photography as Ibn al- Haitham (Arabic ), who observed the solar eclipses and moles. This pass was exposed by the moonlight rays irradiated by using a natural satellite small hole, which is reflected on the opposite wall of a dark room called Camera Oscura .
• 1820 , in France, the lithographer Joseph Nicephore Niepce conducted the first experiments related to obtaining photographs when exposed to sunlight impregnated plate
bitumen , soluble by the action of light.
• 1829 - Daguerre launched a practical method : the daguerreotype , which used copper plates
smeared with silver iodide and exhibited in wooden chambers . Then he realized that he could
get perfect images by applying silver iodide on paper and then on plates
• 1829 - Daguerre launched a practical method : the daguerreotype , which used copper plates smeared with silver iodide and exhibited in wooden chambers . Then he realized that he could
get perfect images by applying silver iodide on paper and then on plates glass .
• In 1840 a British scientist at Cambridge University called William Henry Fox Talbot
made similar experiments to those of Daguerre , through chemical transformations of products
sensitive . These had a negative result of which could be drawn copies.
• In 1851 , Frederick Scott Archer British allowed another evolution in photography by applying a
Nitrocellulose mixture with alcohol and ether known as collodion , which allowed to perform glass negatives . This system connected the advantages of the daguerreotype and calotype . However, the
Photographer should sensitize the plate immediately before exposure and leverage the emulsion while he was wet .
• In 1854 , the Frenchman André- Adolphe- Eugène Disdéri published the most famous portrait - called
" Card" - to use multiple negatives in a single glass plate , which were obtained
small reproductions .
• in 1855. photographs could only be done in black and white, but in 1861 they knew the
fundamental principles of color photography .
• In 1887 Eadweard Muybridge, took photographs of the successive phases of the movement of a figure.
The artists were influenced by this experiment , especially those painted horse racing
• In 1888 George Eastman (founder of Kodak) launched a new consistent method of applying the
responsive to a flexible celluloid film layer so that the negative could be stored rolls . As a result , the photographer left the lab at home, and the team was easier . In the early twentieth century , photographers like Alfred Stieglitz and Edward Steichen encouraged the emergence of publications and organizing photographic exhibitions , working closely with the trends contemporary art .
• In 1907 , Auguste and Louis Lumière established glass plates for photographs
colors . These plates were named Autochromes Lumière .
one of the first uses of photography were the post- mortem photos were photos taken by famousartists. When people die , their relatives combed their makeup and dressed in their bestd resses to keep them alive . And take pictures with them .
The simplest thing you need to know about photography are: planes, keys of positions, camera modes and technics.
keys of positions for objects